Good morning, good morning, good morning! Let me start by saying today it is sunny and will be in the 90s here in central Texas. aka, perfection. Tomorrow? Tornadoes. BLAH. Seriously... who needs rain? Not me! Please stay sunny and perfect mother nature... PLEASE.
::sigh:: Oh well!
Alrighty, time to catch up from yesterday. Kind of forgot about Tuesday's post. See, this is what happens when you disappear for a while. You FORGET to blog. Tragic.
With that being said, Tuesday time:
Top 2 Tuesday
Top 2 Dream Houses
One.
mine and Bret's Colorado retreat!
Two.
our English cottage getaway!
dream land, I love you!
And now for Wednesday!
The good ole Wishful Wednesday...
'I wish' .... I hadn't thrown away ...... !!
Hmmmm... honestly, I am a little stumped to tell you the truth.
I normally hold on to everything in the world!
If I had to pick though I would say clothes that I once thought were too small for me.
I could easily fit into them now so I wish I still had them!
Happy Wednesday you guys!
Have a great day!
Get out and make a difference in the World!








8 comments:
Love the house choices and I was stumpped too. I had to read others to figure out mine. Oops!
Oh I love your blog! Stopping by from Wishful Wednesday AND The Undomestic Momma! LOVE your CO house! GORGEOUS! I am jealous!
love it!!!!
I was totally stumped too, so it really made me thing! It's a good thing that you can now fit in them, but sad they are gone :( Perfect excuse to buy new clothes!!
Love your choices girl!
I love the houses that you picked! I had a log home on my list also!
Enjoy that weather girly! And beautiful house choices; wow!
Wow, those are gorgeous houses! Total opposites :) I like your taste!
Post a Comment