Monday, April 13, 2009

Shred 5

I am starting to get a little discouraged on my shredding - I completed Shred 5, still on Level 2 and while it kicked my butt, I still am not feeling sore or when I get in bed at night my muscles are not feeling exhausted. Is anyone else having this problem?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm, although I have never done the shred workouts I have had this problem...I found that I wasn't using my muscles as hard when this happened...concentrating on really tensing them babys on each move to make them REALLY tired....Especially my ab area:p Maybe just try pushing yourself harder next time even though you feel like your dying now:p Or heck, maybe your muscles are just really good at recovery:p

Jen McCrady said...

i'm having the same problem. i'm on level 2 and i'm just not sore at ALL... ikeep wondering if i'm doing it right!!! i may try what mrs. gi joe says and really focus on certain muscles...